Michael Baugh brings years of experience, education, and proven know-how to help families who have dogs with difficult behavior problems. He’s an expert in dog behavior and the science of behavior change. Michael is also an effective teacher and coach for his human clients.
Tell us a little bit about your dog. Click here to complete our brief behavior questionnaire.
Fear and Aggression
There are clear and sensible ways to help dogs become calmer and more confident. Michael Baugh’s knowledge and practical skills with fearful and aggressive dogs are backed up by two independent certifications. Michael also has graduate level education in human counseling and coaching to help families work with their dog’s difficult behavior problems.
You don’t have to have a dog with problem behaviors to work with Michael. He helps clients with a variety of typical training needs, with an eye for preventing more serious problem behaviors.
• Puppy Prep: Full training and behavior support for families raising new puppies. Need help with Puppy Potty Training? (click the link).
• Dogs and Children: Help for families with dogs and children (and the problems that sometimes arise from that exciting combination)
• Baby Prep for Dogs: Help for expectant parents preparing their dog for the arrival of a baby in the family.
In all cases, Michael teaches and supports families who have dogs with serious behavior problems using a unique person-centered approach. Learning with Michael is both dynamic and comprehensive.
• Private in-home consultations for face-to-face learning, demonstrations, and personal coaching for you and your dog.
• Written training notes sent to your email box within 24 hours of your first visit.
• Online journaling to support your progress with your dog while providing daily coaching and feedback to maximize success.
• Video review of client training sessions with additional analysis and feedback.
• Phone support between visits.
Video link training sessions are also available.