Michael Baugh CDBC CPDT-KSA
As of this writing, it has been one year and 11 days since we saw a client in their home. While we took extra precautions we never stopped helping folks who deeded us. We resolved scores of complicated dog behavior cases. We expanded to meet increasing demand as the pandemic affected not only our lives but he lives of our dogs. We stayed vigilant and, thankfully, we all stayed healthy.
As of today, all of the Michael’s Dogs Behavior Group trainers and behavior consultants are vaccinated or are in the process of getting vaccinated for Covid-19. We will begin seeing in-home clients again in our service area mid-April into early May. You can click here to schedule an appointment.
Over the past 13 months so much has changed.
- We did over 1,000 Zoom consultations. We will continue to offer live video coaching sessions online for people outside our service area and for select clients in our service area.
- Victoria Thibodeaux earned her Certified Dog Behavior Consultant (CDBC) certification.
- Erin Richardson joined the group.
- Jeanie Seuffert joined the group. She helped all year with online consults from her home base in Florida.
- Kelsey Braxton joined the group. She will begin seeing clients this Summer.
- Beth Brown joined the group. She will be helping folks who have cats with behavior issues. – More on that to come.
- We’ve adjusted our service area just a bit. Here is the link so you can see it yourself.
Thank you to all of our clients and referring vet clinics for your support this past year and in the years to come. We are looking forward to this new beginning.